A Light In The Flame- Review

   

  It's been awhile since I've read the previous book in this series so it took me a minute to remember who done people were. Once I did though, the story of what happened in book 1 in this series just flowed right back to me. I love this world, I love these characters and I love how things are unfolding. This one has to be one of the best in the series. There didn't feel like there was a lull at any point in the story. Everything seemed to flow so nicely. I love watching Sera learn that she's worth it and not just a means to an end. I loved seeing how she in turn showed Nyktos that he too shouldn't have to suffer due to some of the things in their world. He deserves love and to not have to just endure. So many things were touched on in this story that not only enriched the world but also the characters. I HURT for Sera when a side character died. I felt the righteous anger and pain she felt for them. I felt hopeless when she did. It was just a great story. I can't wait to see what's in store for us in the last book in the flesh and fire series. So much is left to be told that I can't wait to see how it happens. 
     The spice in this book was perfectly placed. It didn't feel like filler and it didn't feel forced. It was just perfect. It was where it needed to be to advance the story. Every moment they connected you could feel the change in them. How the impossible was slowly becoming possible. I give this a 5 out of 5 for spice. It was hot, advanced the plot and was just the right amount. Overall I gave this book a 5 out of 5. I didn't want it to end. It gave me everything I wanted and more!!! I'd definitely recommend this book!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers