Skin of a Sinner- Review

  

  I don't know how I was expecting this book to start but a double homicide was not one of them! It definitely started things out with a bang! We are immediately thrust into the reunion of Isabella and Roman in the only way it could have happened. Roman definitely does not play any games when it comes to Isabella. When he says he'd do any and everything,  that's exactly what he means. It's so cute to see the softer side of him though. The side that he only shows her. I love getting that dual aspect of characters. There is also the fact that he's not afraid to show that side to others. Isabella however isn't quite there yet. A misunderstanding of epic proportions keeps her from Roman. This isn't the standard third act breakup either. This is the 3 years apart type of confusion caused by others. Speaking of the 3rd act breakup, this one was understandable. The reunion was also understandable. It wasn't something that felt forced and worked for the story overall. 
   The spice was HOT! It didn't dominate the book and still allowed the story to shine while being hot af. I have it 4 out of 5 stars! Overall I gave the story itself the same. The only thing that could have made it better was if we got a some more Rico and Damien. Lol I'm slightly obsessed with the brothers. I also wanted more of an explanation on how they were going to survive on the run. I got done flashbacks to Ren and Dela from the Ribbon Duet with how they lived in the wilderness. I'd recommend this baby to all the dark romance lovers I know!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers