An Omega for the Lycan Prince - Review


This book was interesting. It has the humor and laughter to make you enjoy reading it. Though it's a tad bit too long. Like, things are drawn out alot. This could have been 2 books. I don't really like when stuff gets drawn out. There also doesn't seem to be a problem and a resolution. There is so much going on that when one tiny thing gets fixed there something else also going on. I think if there was one clear cut thing happening that needed to be fixed then it would have made this book more enjoyable. As it stands, I really just wanted things to end and by the half way point I was not enjoying the ride that much. The characters themselves were interesting and dynamic. They stand out as the highlight of the book. All of Liams siblings are memorable. All of Annie's friends and family are memorable. Big plus there. I love a dynamic cast. 
   As for the spice...I mean... there are multiple scenes but they are short and not very descriptive. Like I expected the marking and claiming scene to be more explicit since I was thinking this was omegaverse. It definitely was not. I honestly would have been ok cutting them out. They did absolutely nothing for me.  Definite 2 simply because they were lackluster and after awhile I kinda just wanted to skip past the 2 paragraphs that they were.  I think this one paragraph is longer than the scenes. Overall I gave this book a 3 but I really wanted to give it a 2 because it ended up being a little boring imo. But like I said the characters really stand out here so they bumped it to a 3. Also this is not omegaverse at all. It's just a shifter romance. I'd recommend this to people who enjoy shifter books with light spice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers