Fire In His Kiss- Review



  I really enjoyed re-reading this book. It only took awhile to get through since I almost always forget to go back to audible. But I finally finished it!! Sasha and Dak were amazing, they were able to advance the story so much more just through their interactions with each other. We learned so much about the Drakoni and how their world was before they were thrust unto earth. I also really liked that we got set up for the next book with already established characters. Everything feels really organic and not pushed on us that it's really nice! I'm trying not to spoil but yeah there is a lot more development in this story. It took the things that were already established in the first book and elaborated even more and added that much more to the world. This is how stories should be. There was minimal downtime while reading and the story really flowed. I liked that this book showed a different dynamic in relationships. Not everyone always comes into things enjoying smexy time. We see how Sasha and Dak deal with the issues that arise for Sasha when it comes to this since she had such a checkered past. I really want to see how things progress with the things that we know now. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone. I also really love this genre.

    As for the spice it was hot. Like I said, there is a lot of communication between the two of these characters when it comes to that since Sasha had a bad time of things in Fort Dallas. I really, really liked that. Not every person enters a relationship ready and willing to just bust it wide open. Not only that some people struggle with wanting it. Seeing Sasha come to terms with that with someone who clearly cares about her and her pleasure was a welcome change from the norm. The spice in this book is definitely a 4! Overall I gave this book a 4. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys Dystopian stories as well as dragons duh! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers