Hunt Me - ARC Review

   

Another great read!! Tori and Legion, had a lot to work through, what with her having a poison touch and him with his terrible past, it was going to be a tough road. Seeing them slowly break down the walls that they both had up with each made for a great read. The trials that they ended up having to deal with as time went on helped to give them a solid foundation. Though of course the past can never stay in the past and they have to fight for everything they've tentatively built. This was such nicely told story!! I loved meeting the characters, the world was beautifully built. I have not read the first book in this series but the author did an amazing job of not making you feel like you are missing pieces if you jump in with this book first. My only thing was Tori would be so blinded by emotions that she would make dumb decisions. It's her character flaw for sure. I can't say that I wouldn't react the same in some of those situations but not all of them. So she was a little irritating at times but for the most part I still liked her. That older sibling syndrome is in full affect for her. 

The spice was nice. There was a lot of build up and we really only got 1 scene. I was hoping for more but it was still pretty spicy leading up to that. I give it a 3 out of 5. Overall though I'm giving this a 4. The story was interesting I really liked the characters and I want to read the previous book and continue on with more. I really enjoyed my trip to Tartarus!! I'd recommend this book to anyone who enjoys dragons, tough FMCs and family drama!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers