Kit-Kat- ARC Review


This was a good read!! I really enjoyed this one even more than the second one! All of the banter, the spice and the drama!! There is so much going on that Kat is starting to slowly learn about. We're learning right along with her though we know a little bit more through Grim. The machinations that have gotten us to this point have been years in the making and wow the reveals have been amazing!! The mysterious gray is going to be interesting!! The most intriguing character throughout this series to me has always been Shamir. He has definitely been proving it in every book he's been in. I'm so curious about him!! I'm eager to see what's next for Grim and Kat!! They faced some relationship obstacles that made for some interesting scenes and make up sessions.
   Which leads me into the spice. It was H O T. One thing I never have to worry about in this series is how good the spice has been! Grim and Kat have been the king and queen of spice since they first got together. This was a 5 out 5 for sure! Like hands down! Overall I give this book a 4 out of 5. I really enjoyed it! It hooked me from just about the beginning. It's really different to have a book have the shifters have a spirit that's a completely separate being. It makes for some entertaining conversations between the characters! Molly's will forever be trash to me now. The way the heats are handled is different as well, which I guess is expected since these are cat shifters v wolf shifters. I like it. I'd recommend this book to shifter and spice lovers!! Heck even MC lovers would like it. It's got everything! It's live now!! Go pick up Kit Kat, the 3rd book in the Maw of Mayhem series!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?