When Hearts Collide - ARC Review


   This was a great read!! I enjoyed watching Ryland and Millie both fight their feelings for each other before finally giving in! This book had a good mix of things going on. Seeing the characters deal with grief and other traumatic events from their past was very interesting to read. I stayed up reading this book because I couldn't wait to find out how things were going to work between the two of them. The way they were able to overcome the past trauma and Esposito work through some of their hang ups with each other was such a beautiful thing to see. We are all human and all go through things that influence the way we see life and how we react to things. So seeing these characters have such a human experience was fantastic! I loved encountering the other characters and now I want to read this authors backlog so I can get the full story on some of the characters that we meet in this story! 
    The spice was hot! The scenes in this book were hot hot! When Ryland and Millie finally get together it was one of the Spiciest scenes I've read in awhile! Hearing the MMC have this dirty mouth... whew!! Hot. Loved it. Definitely a 4.8 out of 5. Overall I give this book a 4! There was parts of it that dragged a little bit but overall I really liked it! I am very interested in Maxwell and Belles story as well!! I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys billionaire romance with stubborn MMCs!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?