Who Will She Choose

   

    I didn't know who our FMC was going to choose for a awhile there but as the story progressed we definitely see who she's going for. Then plot twist!! Whew what a plot twist there at the end.  It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out in the second book.  We also find out what our FMC is. I decibel didn't expect it to happen in this book.  The one revelation was enough for me!! There is no spice in this book what do ever. But there is a lot of heart strings being pulled on. I didn't know how to feel by the end of this book.  I was angry,  I was happy and I was confused just like she was!! I can't wait to see what book 2 has in store for us!! I give this book a 3.5 out of 5. 
     Like I said earlier they l there was no spice in this one.  There is a lot of teasing but don't expect more than done heavy one way petting. I will say I was also a little confused by the end because there was a massive info dump. Like the revelation of who the killer is. The revelation of who our FMC really is. Then there is more going on within the revelation that was just... so much. I secondly had to take a second after I finished reading to absorb all that happened. I'm ready for the next book though. Clarity is definitely needed. It's a good read because I finished it on one day but it felt like....a filler read. I'd throw it out there if someone needed something as an in-between read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers