God of Malice- Review



 This book is for all the dark romance girlies. To all the girls who love the villain. To all the people who are different and feel like they can never be loved for their differences. This is for you. Add in all the spice that you can handle and you get God of Malice. Killain doesn't hold back on who he is and I love that for him. Even though he truly is someone who barely feels any real emotions, at least he knows himself. He meets Glyndon and everything changes. He goes from the being constantly bored with the world to hyper focused on her. Meanwhile she goes from being a person who lived in their shell and took everything that was given without a fight, to realizing that she deserves to have a say in her life. I really enjoyed their dynamic and how Glyndon comes into her own. With so many men with strong personalities in her life, she has to learn to be strong and to let them know that they can't control everything in her life. Not only that, she has to learn how to believe in herself. As the child of someone who is famous, she wants to live up to that and after meeting Killian she realizes that she can be her unique and authentic self and can still be appreciated. I really love the themes that go through this book. Even though Killian is a little crazy. The other characters that we meet in this story are just as interesting and compelling as the main characters! Which makes me so excited to get into this series. Of course there are a lot of triggers that need to be checked before you decide to jump into this book. I have none so I dived head first into this book and loved it.

    The spice is hot in this book. I guess because these are some of my kinks as well so this was just hitting all the buttons for me. The rough play, the possessiveness. All of it. Amazing. I gave this a 5 out of 5. I don't think that there is one thing that I would change about this book. Highly recommend. Overall, I gave this a 5. The only thing I will say is that the bad guy was definitely a little predictable but I think that's because I am used to reading these types of books. If you are not then this is definitely going to be something that will maybe throw you. I don't want to give anything away but the acceptance in this book was just phenomenal. HIGH RECOMMENDATIONS FOLKS. READ THIS NOW!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers