Shattered Obsession- ARC Review


Yall, this is going to be mostly a gush review. Tina has done it again! I stayed up all night reading this book. I got absolutely no sleep last night. I couldn't leave the world that was created with Dominik and Zoe. I feel for Zoe so much. She's had to go through so much in her life from the people who should have loved her the most. I felt all the things when you learn more and more about her. I was rooting for her and Dominik to get together throughout this whole book!! So this cliffhanger had me screaming!! I am waiting for more of this Tina!! Please say it's soon!! I need more!! This is high on my recommendation list. You really get invested in these characters and this story. 
  There wasn't much spice in this story but the scene that was there was H O T. I can't reiterate enough how H O T this scene was. I'd give this book a 5 just for this scene alone. But alas I'll give it a 4 for now. I'd recommend this book to everyone. It's very well written and very engaging. I'm giving this a 4. I really like Tina's writing style. So pick this up on March 14th!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers