Darker- ARC Review

    



 This book was interesting! There is a lot happening with the characters and it seems to be a pretty serious situation going down for the MC. There is a lot of laughs that go on though even though the situation is grave. It took me awhile to get the dynamics of all the characters and I'm still learning everyone a little since there were some more characters introduced by the end of the book. I am interested in reading the book before this and more than likely the one after it too! I feel like I will appreciate the events and the characters in this book more. Overall this was an entertaining read and I think it will make for a great palate cleansing read while still making you want more!

    As for the spice in this one...whew it was pretty hot! The characters are already together when we meet them in this book and as such they definitely do not hold back. There is exhibitionism and some fun biting action. It was was a nice and hot!! Spice was definitely a 4 out of 5. Overall I recommend this book. It was a nice short and sweet continuation in a series. I think it's interesting enough to make anyone want to figure out what's going on with the Mayhem MC! I can't wait to see the next book and if there is more for some of the side characters in this book. Don't miss out on getting this book when it drops on March 15th!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers