Leather and Lace - Review


 


Apparently I didn't put up my review for this book so here it goes! In this book we meet the Rebel Ridge MC and it's new Prez JR. We also meet Wren who just moved to the area. This is definitely an age gap romance. Since JR is Wren's best friends older brother. They fall hard and fast for each other. The main thing standing in their way is Wren's family and apparently a rivalry that Wren didn't even know that she is secretly a part of. This is definitely a fast paced romance where we run into my favorite trope again, parents behaving badly! They did something that I didn't think even happened in 2024. Not to mention, there is a particular parent that just seems to hate their own child and continues to be a force working against them. I enjoyed the romance and how they are able to incorporate more of the women in this world that is normally very male dominated.

The spice in this book was hot. Wren and JR definitely kept the spice coming and I enjoyed it! I give the spice in this book a 4 out of 5. Overall, I give this book a 4 out of 5. It was a great opening to a series and I look forward to what comes next! I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes MC romance as well as anyone who doesn't mind age gaps or parents behaving badly. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?