Katherine - ARC Review

 



Another great entry in the Maw of Mayhem series by AK Nevermore! Katherine sees our favorite duo Grim and Kat back at it again! They are now trying to stabilize everything from the madness that happened after the takeover! And there is so much to be done. Getting the Molly's straight is just the half of it when you consider that they also have an entire world to save. I enjoyed this book and I'm hoping there is another book in this series. I honestly can't get enough of these two! I also couldn't believe it's only been 5 days! When they mentioned that Grim has only known her for a few days, I was like omg! All of this takes place in one day?!?!? There is sooo much going on that I'm not surprised that they are constantly sleeping and tired! There is so much happening! Not to mention, we just dealt with betrayel from people we thought were on our side...well don't think it stops in this book! I was shocked with some of the reveals in this book! Like completely flabbergasted! I was happy that Grim and Kat were going to get married. I feel like after everything that they've been through it's the least that could happen right! Can I also shout out the different types of shifters in this series?! We've met just about every kind of animal shifter that you can think of! There was a shark for goodness sake! I love that!

The spice is once again off the freaking charts in this book! I love me a smutty book and this one definitely has it in spades! 5 out of 5 for me!! Overall I liked this book and give it a 4 out of 5!! Overall this did a lot to advance the story but it also left me with more questions! I have really enjoyed the story of Kat and Grim with the Maw of Mayhem and all it's craziness. The characters are all very unique and definitely make sure that you remember them! From the unique names to the their crazy personalities! I'd almost love a side story with some of the other characters from the Maw of Mayhem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?