Down For the Count - Review

   

This book had me on edge. I was hoping that things would work out for Sawyer and Kingston. This is definitely a specialty of Stacey's. You feel the sadness and get emotional with the characters and then the light at the end of the tunnel is revealed. I enjoyed this book,  it had so many different levels of gratification. By the end I was relieved but also sad because I didn't want it to end. 
   The spice in this book was HOT. Another thing you can count on from this author. I mean it was hot off the presses good. Like a reread for piano playing type good. 5 out of 5 good. Overall I gave this book a 4 out of 5. Mainly because the ending was super traumatic for poor Hadley and it went by too fast. I wanted some drawn out satisfaction by the time we got to the end. I wanted more for our mains by the end as well. Like I know they were happy with how things ended but I wanted it to rain on them like a Fat Joe song. I'd recommend this book if you like being knocked to the lowest low and getting picked back up again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers