Mid-Month Update!!

 





This will actually be my update this time! So I am so pleased with the progress that I have been making this year with my reading challenge. I've even been thinking of raising it to 100!! Though I was also thinking that seeing myself achieve this goal first would be more beneficial. So with the addition of audiobooks, I hope that I would be able to eat through my challenge quickly. Not to mention, I didn't know that there were some free audiobooks! I downloaded almost the entire Never After series and have added it to my TBR!! I'm kinda glad that I did because I really enjoyed the first one. So from here on out you will start to see some more audiobooks as well. I might have to another category to my end of the month wrap up where I rank the best voice actors that I have for that month. Some of these voice actors are amazing. I know that when I listened to Painted Scars that the male voice actor had me melting. Omg that accent that he has is amazing...drool. Let me not get side tracked....I haven't read as many ARC's this month as in February. I decided to give them a little break since I had so many back to back and it was not vibing with my mood reader self. So thankfully I have signed up for some more so you should see those come down the review chain in a little while ;-). With that being said, so far, I have read 30 books!! My goodreads count is off by one because one of the ARC's that I read was not listed on goodreads. But here she is in her absolute glory...my updated GoodReads challenge. Where are you guys at with your challenge? If you are doing one of course.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers