The Lady and the Orc - Review

 



This was a borderline hate read. I mean, Jule was annoying almost from the very beginning of this book until the end. The reason why she annoyed me so much is because she seemed to be fighting harder to get back to a man who abused her and left her to be kidnapped than she was to try to understand a different group of people. Not only that but she did what you would hope NOT to do when you are kidnapped. The constant yelling and degrading of the people who kept her like they couldn't kill her at any moment was wild to me. Many a time I had to applaud Grimarr or any of the other many Orcs for not smacking her. She was so rude to them for a large percentage of the book that I'm surprised she ended up with him at the end. Of course I was very surprised by the ending. Mainly because I didn't see the resolution coming that way. I was also very surprised that there weren't more women with the Orcs. It is not really explained why there aren't any female Orcs. Just that it seems that every baby that a human has with an Orc is a male. Then we get to the part where there are so many Orcs but not any human women. They apparently get kidnapped, have the babies then go back to their regular life? I would definitely like more clarification on that.

The spice in this book is off the charts. I will say, that while I was questioning how these two were going to end up with a HEA, there was no doubt about the spicy scenes. Whew they were banging everywhere and anywhere. Lots of Orc cum everywhere too. I definitely give this a 5 on the spice scale. Ironically enough, the spice kinda saved this book from being a Orc hate fest. I guess the magic semen definitely kept Jule and me coming back for more. I just had to know how things were going to end. I am probably going to continue this series just to see if we get more insight into some of the questions that I had from earlier. Also to see how things have panned out for the rest of the people in this world since the events of this book. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind their FMC being borderline insufferable for awhile. The fantasy aspect of it is nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

Impure Intentions - Review