All The Kings Men

   

    I almost forgot what happened in the previous book, it's been so long since I read it. Thankfully it mostly came back to me because this one started off right where The Never King left off. In the first book she was mainly winning over Peter Pan as the title suggest and in this one she is winning over Vane,  The Dark One. We get to see her kind of trip her way into earning his trust and finally getting him. But of course,  there are always repercussions to everything. One is that someone doesn't like seeing them Vane with anyone else and off course thar means she's got to go. Everything culminates with a huge battle for the Neverland Life Shadow.  I don't tell you how it all ends because where is the fun in that but the journey was...ok.
     There was a lot of spice in this book. I mean my vageen was getting tired for her vageen!! Seeing how they work out the dynamic of having Winnie shared between the four of them has been interesting... especially now that she has the Dark One on her pocket. I'd give the spice a 3.9 out of 5. Some of it was hot but other parts of felt tedious. Like I usually like as much spice as you can throw at me but the last part of this book was so action packed that it made the first part of it feel... lacking. Overall I'm giving it a 3.5. Mainly because the end was so good that it made me want to start the 3rd book asap. The first part 60% of it was meh. I liked getting the backstory and seeing the twins come to terms with things but still...meh. if you're already on this journey I'd say continue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers