Destroyer - ARC Review


I liked getting to see how bad ass Flynn is! We got to see it a little bit in Breaker but it definitely was on full display here! We get a little cameo from someone from Breaker!! I was so surprised to see them! I mean it was super small but it was super exciting to me. Then the dreams!! Omg the dreams! I loved seeing how he was having almost prophetic dreams about his future. It was also pretty cool seeing a different area of this world. We have seen the winter cold and a more northern area and in this book we see a more southern area with a completely different climate. Overall though it was so cool getting to see Flynn being himself prior to how we meet him in Breaker. Even then his past was catching up to him. This book is also more brutal than what we've read in the other books. I would definitely recommend this for an insight into Flynn! Of course no spice in this one but it's a novella on him and his past. Can't wait for Binder!! I'd give this a 4 out of 5!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?