Queen Takes Queen - Review

 



We are back again with Shara and the guys!! This time they have to take on the protection the nest and each other as Shara begins to realize more and more that she's going to have a definite run in with some of the other Queens sooner than she wants. Shara is really beginning to come more into her own here and we see just how much when she gets to meet another more established Queen. Shara also gains quite a few more blood here! We get Nevarre, Ezra and the Twins. I can't wait to see how more of their personalities come out. Nevarre has an amazing accent and brings us the great Scottish accent, Ezra is an unruly bear who has a tendency to speak before he thinks and last but not least the Twins, who were desperate to finally find a Queen. We don't know much about their personalities yet since Shara just gets them added to her Blood at the end of this book. She meets Mayte Zania and her Blood when she goes to Mexico and we see how technical things can be when a Queen meets a Queen. I enjoyed this book though for some reason it didn't hit as great as the ones before it. It still was a good read. 

Shara and her Blood just manage to keep things hot! I mean, we even added some foursome love in this one. I have to give this a 5 out of 5. The pages are still up in flames. I enjoy all the action! Overall, I didn't enjoy this one as much. I can't exactly pin point why though. I think we aren't getting as much down time as we did in the other book so we are missing out on getting to know the Blood. In this book it was action almost non stop. From growing the heart tree to meeting Mayte and planning how to handle Keisha Sky. I am looking forward to that confrontation though. It is definitely going to be interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how things go down in the next book! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?