Ruthless King - Review

 



This was a spicy and fun read! I really enjoyed getting to know the Sokolov brothers! Their story was tragic and crazy but definitely worth the ride that we went on in this book! This book has what you can expect from an omegaverse book, muscle bound alphas with aggression issues, middle of the road betas and the soft spoken and often over looked omegas. The omegas in this world are pretty much subject to whatever the alpha's want. They are believed to just be bed warmers. I do like the idea that the omega's have power that can only be used to it's full potential if the alpha that bonds them actually cares about them. It makes the men have to actually try to care if they want power. Most of the omega's in this world do not have access to their gifts past puberty due to them not forming bonds that are forged with love. Of course this is something that most alpha's ignore and has been lost, for the most part, to the pages of history. Until vengeance brings these two together. This story had everything that I would want and need from an omegaverse! I love a possessive alpha that learns to cherish and care for his omega. Also the narration for this....perfection. All narrations need to take a look at this one and copy it because WOW. It was amazing. I loved that even though the POV switched, we still were able to hear the characters voices do their particular lines. When I first learned about audiobooks, this is how I thought things would be. I much prefer this to how I've been listening up to this point. If you have the opportunity to get this book in it's audio form, I highly recommend it. It is just great!

Like I said earlier, these two burned up the pages! I mean they were going at it and it was not just a "yeah, yeah" type let's just get through this to get to the rest of the story (for me at least). It was hot and most definitely worth reading every time. I gave this a 5 out of 5 on the spice scale. Overall, I gave the book a 4 out of 5. I really enjoyed this book. I will say that if you aren't in the mood for this type of book then wait til you are because this is definitely up the erotica ally. I still enjoyed the story that was being told, though I also managed to guess who was really behind things. Well, not the big bad but the mid bad...lol. I didn't know how far they went of course but...yeah that was. Wow. #ParentsBehavingBadly is also very rampant in this book. Though I guess in some situations it's due to the dynamics that are presented  in this book. Would recommend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?