A Court This Cruel and Lovely - Review



Another good start to a series by this author. The characters are interesting and the world is even more so! Priska is your typical FMC who has ambition to not save one but all. She had her moments where she was definitely silly and I had to roll my eyes, especially towards the end. Lorian, is also your typical broody MMC with secrets. It was entertaining seeing them in the beginning and I will admit their chemistry almost came out of no where. Once it was there though, it was interesting. This world it's just opening to us and I can't wait to continue this series and learn more about this world. I feel like we have a partial view of what is really going on and will get more in the next books. I like when the side characters also have a good story and are memorable and many of them are. 
The spice in this book was good. It wasn't much but it was still good. I'd give it a 3 out of 5. Overall, I enjoyed this book and it was a good start to the series. I am looking forward to more! I would recommend for readers who enjoy fantasy and a magical world of fae and those who are wronged. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

Toxic - Review