Love Me - Review
This story is starting to get slightly annoying. So through the first few books, the fact that everyone seemed to be a jerk towards Shiloh was like meh ok. The fact that it is continuing is starting to get annoying. Most of these people are like 18+ and this crew of people who are bullying her are doing it over a guy who doesn't even WANT the girl who is doing the bullying. Like.....have some self respect and move on! Like the cousin and everything that is following along with all this is a top tier loser and so are the others that allow him to bully a girl. Like are ya'll ok? Not only that but the dad pretty much involves himself in the bullying too. What kinda crazy backwards town is this? Clearly this is not his first time behaving this way with someone and it's quite frankly appalling. It's also heading into unbelievable land with how every person other than the guys and Isabel are pretty much hateful towards Shiloh. There are no other normal people in this town? Logan is being a jerk face and the fact that he's back and is supposed to be helping but is in fact seeming to just have his finger up his butt is annoying. I liked him in the beginning but now I'm over him. He could die in the next book and I wouldn't even be mad. I would like the record to state again that, the fact that Shiloh knows all the ways to protect herself but is still getting manhandled by randoms is kinda annoying. Things are really starting to get fishy and now after that ending, I'm really looking at a few people sideways. I have made the journey this far, so I'm going to see it through. I want to see what is at the end of this series.
The spice in this was good. I would rate it a 4 out of 5 on the spice scale. Overall, I think this one has been my least favorite of the 3 that I've read so far. It just was very frustrating to read everything that was going on. It made a lot of people seem inept and just plain ignorant. I am going to finish this series because that cliffhanger was bananas. I have to see how things end and I do predict that there is a death that is going to happen in this last book. Well multiple deaths probably. So it is going to be interesting to see if I'm right.

Comments
Post a Comment