Lovers and Friends

    

 This book was short and sweet!! Just like this review will be!! If you're looking for something quick and to the point then this book is it. This book moved quickly along and our coyple finally were able to admit their feelings for each other. After some misunderstanding of course. I enjoyed the fun happy go lucky vibe of this book. 
     The spice was nice nothing to hot but it was good. I'd give it a 2 out of 5. Overall the story accomplished what it needed so I'd give it a 3 out of 5. I'm interested in the side character stories as much as the main characters. By side characters, I mean Trent. Is recommend this to others who want a nice quick read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers