Short and Kinda Sweet

     



  This was a very short read and was very face paced. I don't really mind insta love but I do wish that this world didn't feel like it needed to be fleshed out more. There were so many creatures and little things that were so interesting but because the boom was short they were elaborated on. So much so that some of them just seemed like they came outta no where. I liked the couple and the funny moments that happened in the story. My biggest gripe though, was that the smut scenes were like 1 or 2 liners. There was build up but the moments weren't long enough to make me satisfied. 
      The characters that were introduced in this book were very interesting! So much so that I can't wait to read more about Rohan, MacKenzie and even Marybell!! In that aspect the book gets a 3 out of 5 for the characters. As for the spice....I'd give it a 2 out of 5. It was a let down. Overall I give this book a 2 out of 5. The spice really let me down. Surprisingly enough, I do want to read more. I'm on the fence about recommending it to others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers