Vampires Love Harder



   This book was hot from start to finish!! My first 4 star read of the year for sure!! The story dragged in some places but it was heart wrenching and kept me coming back for more!! The idea of being reincarnated and finding that love again in every life is amazing and I feel for both Valtu and Dahlia (this time). Going in, I knew this was a Duet but I thought the mid point would have had a different ending. **WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD** The threat of Saara and Aleksi was never completed. Like we end the book with them still alive and still having the book of spells. So I'm wondering if they will make a return in the next book. It will be interesting to see how Valtu changes from his experience with Dahlia in Italy. He will more than likely be reluctant to love again even though finally this incarnation of his love is a little harder to kill. There is also still the threat of the guild. Even though we know that Valtu and Solon have vowed to avenge those wrongfully used by the guild. Again I'm wondering if this will pop up in the next book. 
     Overall I really enjoyed this book. I want to give it a 4.5. The spice was HOT HOT HOT. Like whew, let me find my vibrator hot. Like I'm jumping my man later hot. It was the right combo of spice that I like. I would definitely recommend this book to others and I do plan on reading the second book in this series!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers