Conflict of Interest

  

 I am a stop on the Romance Me With Books Tour for L. Hope!! 

  I enjoyed this read!! It didn't take that long to hook me and I binge read it very quickly!! I just couldn't put it down!! One thing after another was vexing our MCs. Whether it was their court case or trying to hide from their growing feelings for one another.  This book had it all! The side characters were also just as interesting as the main!! Which is beneficial since there are more in this series!! I secondly recommend this read to anyone who likes Mafia reads!! 
    There was definitely quite a bit of spice in this book! It was hot and I'd definitely give it a 4 out of 5! Overall I gave this book a 3 simply because there were parts of it that felt dragged out,  especially towards the end. Though it doesn't detract from the overall enjoyment of the story. 

Definitely check out this book and more from L Hope!! Below are the links to get author pages!! 

Goodreads- Author Page
Amazon- Author Page
RMWB Tour Page- Tour Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers