Emotional Rollercoaster!!

 

  I really couldn't wait for this book to drop!! I really loved the first book and I couldn't wait to get into this one!! It did not disappoint!! Seeing Rose have to go through so much to try to get Valtu back was a little daunting and scary at times but after she managed to find him and he realized how good they were together,  I know it was a wrap. Throwing in the obstacle of him not remembering her and him being a different person than what we remembered... made for a interesting story!!  There was a lot of returning characters from previous books as well as from the first book. I wish we saw more of Bitrus but I'll take what I can get. 
   There were a few things that I wished were fleshed out a bit more which kept this from getting the full 5 stars. I do wish that some things happened much sooner so because the issue of Leif to me would be something that could take up more time near the end.  Unless she has another book for us *eyes Karina*. I'd  love to get one from all the misc. characters we've met in both of these books in the Duet.  The spice was flaming.  Ok burn your eyes balls type flaming.  I loved it.  Full 5 stars for the spice. She held nothing back here.  Overall I give this book a 4!! I'd definitely recommend this series and this author to anyone who loves spice and a great love story.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers