Succulent or Succ You Not?

 

  This series has been so good so far!! I loved reading about Declan and Iris!! The trauma that they both had to deal with before they could get to a place of understanding and loving was a journey I enjoyed taking!! I did want there to be a resolution kind of like how there was at the end of the previous book with their father but the issues that Declan has seemed rooted deeper. I hope we get some more on how things ended there. Everything seems like it'll be wrapped up by the time we get to The Final Offer so I'm excited to start that one. I've added it to NY Kindle Library so be on the look out for that to be coming soon!! 
    The spice took awhile to start. It's past 50% of your wondering but they were hot together. I wish there was like maybe one more scene with them. Like towards the end but it decibel didn't detract from how good the story was. From Fake Marriage to really in love marriage it was a great ride. If give the spice in this book a 3.5 or if 5. Very close to a 4 for me. Overall this book was a solid 4!! I devoured it in no time at all. Definitely recommend this series!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers