Finding the Last D'hampire - ARC Review

  



   This was a great first book. Everything is set up in this book for what we have to look forward to in the next book (can I have it now please). This harem is delicious and is host to a lot of different characters! Damon, Nathan, Kenrid and Elliot are the MMCs in this book and they all have unique personalities that made them stand out. I really like that in my WC reads. Sometimes the personalities of the characters can be muddled when there are so many different characters to write and the overlap can leave you asking why this guy AND that one. I liked that they all seemed to have be as different as their species. I also just loved the story. How the other characters stories were able to be woven into Lorna's story, especially Kenrid. It gave things depth so it didn't seem like she was just a wonder bread character. The relationship between Dhampir and their host can I say, is something that I haven't read before. So I can say that I really enjoyed that as well.

     There wasn't any spice in this one really but I can't wait for there to be. So the rating for this one is going to have to be a 1. I like that we are taking time for the relationships to develop. I don't mind waiting in my Why Choose books. Overall I give this book a 3. It was a good set up and I liked the things that were introduced. I would have liked a little bit more but I'm ok at the moment until the next one comes out! You should definitely get this one now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?