Mafia Boss - Review

 



This was a good read and kept up the spice train that I was riding the last few books! I didn't want this book to end! So when I got to the last chapter and things just ended...I was hurt! I wanted more! The mystery and the drama of this book was really good. Even though I knew that things weren't going to end well for Luc, I still wanted Amelia to understand and want to lead from the darkside with him! Then things started getting crazy! It just has me all up in the air and I want to learn more about what the heck is really going on! There is so much at play in this book that I don't even know where to begin in terms of figuring out what the mystery might indeed be! All we know is that at this point is that there is something with Amelia that is precious enough that her dad couldn't come out plainly and say what he wanted and people are dying for it. This is just intense. I can't wait to pick up the next book so I can dive in and find out what the heck is going on everything and everyone!

The spice in this book was pipping hot. I mean these two couldn't keep their hands off each other! It was crazy. I was here for it though. I really liked that they were able to bond and just kinda be themselves with each other...around all the smexy time. I give the spice a 5 out of 5. Overall I give this book a 4 out of 5. While I like that there was so much spice....things just seemed to be moving so slow. They are literally in the middle of a murder investigation and yet there didn't seem to be much urgency from anyone. I understand that Luke was being persuasive and everything but NO ONE was taking this thing serious it felt like. I'd recommend this to all the mafia lovers out there! Since I also listened to this on audible, I just want to also say, big shout out to the MVA! He has an amazing voice and I definitely enjoyed listening to him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?