One Foot In the Grave - Review


This book has been a school on female badassery!! I mean Cat was out here serving it to whoever was out there trying to dish it. It was nice seeing her take on people without Bones. It gives us a solid view on her strength and how much of a threat her uniqueness is. While I loved their time apart, them getting back together was that much better! I loved seeing how much they both cared about each other and almost seemed to not miss a beat despite being apart for years. Knowing how strong they are apart just let's you know how much of a force they will be together! Not to mention that ending?! It almost feels like I'm reading this for the first time! I forgot that's how things became official!! This reread journey has been great and I can't wait to dive back into these two!!

Its really hard to judge the spice in this audiobook and I can't remember what it was when I actually read it but at this moment I give it a 3. Overall I give this a 4 out of 5. I enjoyed the world and everything that's going on with the characters! I can't wait to read more of their story as we run into more of the characters again. How are things going to be with Cats unit now that she's added a ghoul and how are things going to be with her and Bones now that they are vampire married? We'll see how things go when I start the next graphic audio book in this series. Also the graphic audio has been amazing. I really enjoyed the full cast as well as the sound design for this book! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?