Bewitched - Review


I can't believe I waited this long to indulge in this world!! I was thinking this was going to be more YA for some reason. Oh no...this is no where near that!! I really enjoyed Memnon and Selene. I loved their interaction with each other and how quirky Selene is. Of course I also loved how crazily obsessed Memnon is with Selene. I can't wait for them to get together even though Memnon is a tad on the crazy side. He's entirely part of the touch her and die gang. Like literally, he'd annihilate everyone. This should definitely be interesting to see why things are the way the are in the next book!! I have no negatives for this book. 
    The spice is giving slow burn. I am ready to explode. I have to give it a 3 because there was literally nothing between the characters but you feel it. You just know it's going to be amazing once it happens and man.....I can't wait. I give this book a 5 overall! I really loved it. The way the magic system is and the mystery around what's happened with Memnon and who is attempting to kill Selene. Love it. All of it. I can't wait to start book 2!! Laura Thalassa just hits it out the park for me everytime! Definitely recommend this to anyone who loved their men dark, their FMCs funny and relatable and their slow burns! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?