Between Life and Death - Review

 



This was a good read! We are still slow burning over here because there hasn't really been any spice but the story has been good. Sage, discovers some really interesting truths when she decides to go and save her brother. There is still so much to be revealed. I admit there were parts where the book was a little slow but overall it all seemed to serve a purpose. I am very much interested in seeing how things are going to progress for everyone involved. Of course I have my theories and things that I think will happen and to who. There is also a lot I can't say due to trying to keep this as spoiler free as I can. With that being said though, I do believe that the King is going to make things interesting once Sage does finally meet him. With the advisor saying that he is a friend, I think that it will make the other reveals that we are waiting for that much more interesting. Von, the man that you are. I can't wait for more on him! I did almost shed a tear while reading this book, although I will say it was due to our FMC being not the smartest. I didn't care for that much but the scene in question was just....heart breaking. Also I wanna say, that I called it with the person who ended up betraying everyone. So yes, there is a mini reveal. There is a betrayer amongst us. I think they are pretty easy to spot almost immediately. So when it happened I wasn't surprised it was them.

Like I said, there was little spice in this book. Everything is still simmering in the pot for us. I would give this a 2 out of 5 on this spice scale. Overall, I really can't wait to see where things go after all the reveals that we got at the end of the book. The final chapters did a lot for pushing the story forward and moving us to the next book in the series. It's definitely going to be interesting to see where these characters go from here and how things are going to change with everyone. I definitely would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a nice slow burn romance that is going to make you want more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

Toxic - Review