Knotorious Omega - ARC Review


 

I deeply and whole heartedly loved this book. The bond between these two was almost instant and electric. I loved everything about this book. The descriptions that were used, the way the characters interacted. The characters themselves, the world, everything. Keyla is everything that you wouldn't think an omega would be. She is out here living for herself while also doing exactly what she wants. I loved her character. I also loved how Tony seemed to fit her like a glove. He is such a good Alpha. I am so glad that we got an MF book in this world. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the banter and everything between them. The way that Keyla went about everything in this world was just amazing. The rage that we get to see from Keyla was definitely warranted. I love that the mistreatment of omegas in this world is taken so seriously. Enough that it punishes the alphas for their bad behavior. For a moment I was concerned with how things was going to end but alas in Shasta we trust!

The spice in this book was really good. Abundant but it was necessary. I never felt like it was too much. I give the spice a 4 out of 5. Overall, I really liked this story and these characters! I love this world with the rules that the author has created. Whether it is with the pack alphas or with a book like this with just a MF vibe. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys omegaverse. Heck if this is your first omegaverse, I think you would enjoy it. These characters are very compelling and I loved everything about them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

Impure Intentions - Review