White Horse, Black Nights - Review


 I enjoyed this read. The characters were interesting and the world even more so. I kinda feel like I know what where this reveal is going but since we haven't fully gotten it yet, I'm going to wait to find out more. Sabine is an interesting character in that she is smart, resilient and yet also naive. The whole situation with Adam and then with thinking that she could escape from everything. Wolfe also was interesting in that he had a rough life growing up and is the epitome of the dark guy who thinks that he doesn't deserve more. I really just want to wrap him up in a blanket honestly. His benefactor gives unworthy and untrustworthy. He just seems super sus. Especially with the reveal that we get at the end of the book. Yeah there is definitely more there. I can't wait to see how things work out with everyone. What's the real tea behind what's going on with the king and the machinations in this kingdom.

The spice in this book was good. I just wish afterwards wasn't so sad. I give the spice a 3 out of 5. Overall, I enjoyed this book and I am definitely looking forward to the next book in this series. The idea of the Godkissed and the what that could possibly actually mean has me intrigued. Very interesting start. The fantasy loving folks are going to enjoy this. Not to mention it gives snow white kinda sort. Just minus the little people. I would definitely recommend this book to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

Impure Intentions - Review