Silver Wings Golden Games - Review
I really almost have no words. This is definitely a slow building book. There is just so much. Like usually I like it when there is a lot of lore and things going on but there is just one thing after another with slow build up. I like the payoffs but things start to feel hopeless for the characters and I hate it when that happens. We currently have 2 books of our characters pretty much falling in love and wanting to be together only to have one thing or another stop them. Now after all the obstacles are clear and it looks like things are going to wrap up for them nicely. BAM another big block stops them. I really had to shake my head when I got to the end of this book. I was hoping that this would be the end of their story and then another couple would have the next two books but end up intertwined with these two for an overall wrap up of the story but...it looks to be two more books of me being stressed out for these two as things just continue to get in their way.
The spice was ok. When it was there, it was good but since there are so many obstacles blocking them from being together there wasn't much of it. I would give the spice a 3 out of 5. I'm probably going to rate this the same as the spice level. I mean I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but the back and forth and the hopeless feeling is kinda meh. I like for the characters to have challenges but with their being a soft kinda hope for them. I mean I have an idea on where I think this series is going to take us but man I already know it's going to be a ride to get there. If you like books with thick story then this is what you want to read. I am going to continue the story because I want to see how things are going to go with the next one and how things eventually wrap up for our MCs but I'm going to take a break before I do. Just to refresh my pallet!

Comments
Post a Comment