Taken by Touch and Torment - Review


This book was a little rough to get through. Not because it wasn't good but because Scarlett goes through and witnesses a lot in this book. She is tortured by the born vampires for a long time but she also is able to learn more about herself by meeting another succubus. The feminine rage in this book is definitely there and the women don't hesitate to let the men feel it when they cab. I enjoyed this story and getting the conclusion for Scarlett and Rune. The ending was so beautiful. After all the hardship they went through it was nice to see them have a chance to relax and just be with each other. 

The spice in this book was good. There wasnt much of it since we spend most of the time with the MCs separated. What we did get was hot. I would give this a 3 out of 5. Overall, I enjoyed this book and the this was a nice spicy duet. I would recommend it to anyone who doesnt mind stepping into the darkness. Definitely check your triggers before reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

End of the Month Wrap Up - May 26