Too Good To Be True!!




    This was an ok read!! I guess we'd consider this forced proximity seeing as if the FMC, Bryn, moved too far away from our dark and gloomy MMC, Caiden he'd die. I guess the spice wasn't spicing for me. My issue with it might not be an issue for others and I'm here for it. I think if you're into heavy BDSM with your reads then this is definitely the book for you. Sometimes it can take me out if the book and I hate that for me. I think it'd the visualization, there was some rope play in this book and I was trying to visualize what was said and that'll do it everytime. It was pretty hit tho so I know there will be those who love it! This book was hard to put down!! I don't think I ever touched my ebook the whole time I was reading this one!! I was invested!! This seems to be the start of a series but I wanted to know more about the revelations we found out about Bryn by the end of the book. I wanted to watch her grow into her powers. I'm hoping she'll be in other books by this author so we shall see!! 
    I'd definitely rec this book to those who like BDSM or don't mind dabbling in it. Even if you don't the story is still good. I'd give it a 2 out of 5 on the spice for me. For others who don't get tripped by the visualization I'd def be higher rated for them. Overall I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5. It was a good read. The plot was fantastic!! 
      First book completed in 2023!! Let's go!! Happy New Year!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers