Beautiful Endings

 
  It has finally happened, I finished the Lost Sentinel series and now I'm sad. It was such a good read. I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I wasn't sure what to expect from this one but it was kinda a segue into another series. I definitely going to try that series. I'm wondering who this one will be focused around if not Suryn. I haven't read the blurb yet but I definitely will. 
   I would recommend this series to anyone who enjoys reverse Harem read with bad ass FMCs and the men who love her. I'd give this series about 4 stars overall. The spice was around a level 2.5. It was nice when it was there but I kinda wanted more. She had 7 
men for goodness sake!! Take those guys too bone town!! Everything else was pretty great. The story, the surprises and the ending were just perfect!!









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers