Earning Her Stripes

 

  This series so far has been so interesting!! I've loved watching each of the men break down a little and fall for Chiara. I've also been enjoying watching her get stronger and like the title here implies, earn her stripes. In this book we get more background on each of the guys and what happened to their sisters. It was so tragic learning about the sisters. I kinda got the feeling that we knew who the killer was and by the end of this book we definitely seem to get confirmation on that. I can't say I'm disappointed because it started to get obvious. I think in the next book we're going to see even more growth from Chiara and a lot of blood shed from her men. I also feel like her dad has something to do with what's going on. It's a feeling I just can't shake but we'll see!! 
   The spice in this book is relatively good. We even get a nice Lil gangbang scene in this one. If give it a 3.5 it if 5 on the spice scale. I loved the intimacy of this book more than the actual scenes. The cuddling and kissing was the best. Overall I'd give this book a 3. There were some slow spots but for the most part I liked it. I'd recommend it if you like Why choose and group scenes. Looking forward to finishing this series soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers