A Doctor and a Set


     This book was very meh for me. Maybe it's because it wasn't very long so we didn't get the time with characters I like. I wanted the motivation for the bad guy fleshed out a little more. It seemed pretty basic. Not to mention the fact that there are gods who have come out to people but no one made the connection to this guy's name was kinda weird. That's were definitely some holes but it's a quick read with some spicy scenes. 
     The spicy scenes weren't very hot to me but maybe it's again because I didn't feel a connection to the characters like I normally enjoy. I'd give it a 2 out of 5. Overall it was also a 2 out of 5 for me.  I just didn't connect with the characters not did I connect too much with the story. Everything was just over too quickly and glossed. I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for a little depth. It's good of you just need something quick and don't plan on getting connected much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers