Expect the Unexpected

   

   This book was so good but it was predictable. From the moment that we discover that the two characters have the same marks the ending is predictable. Mind you how they got there was the interesting part. I enjoyed the journey even though I knew how things was going to end by the time this book ended. I'm interested in seeing how things progress from here. I have my predictions but since this isn't a spoiler review,  I won't say anything. I liked that Estrella wanted more for herself than what was dictated to her but the fact that it was constantly a point of contention was a little annoying. I almost wish they had more petty things to argue about than whether he saw her as his equal or not. I do want more info on some things that happened but I feel like we're going to get that in the next book. 
    The spice in this book had so much potential!! I think my idea of how things should be tainted my view of how they happened. I expected a super hot scene between our main characters but we got a Luke warm scene instead. I wanted it to be "blood and Ash" type spicy but it was more ACOTAR book 1 spicy. Minus the FTB. I'd give it a 2 out of 5 for me. Overall though the book was really good and is recommend it to others so I have it a 4 out of 5!! Check it out!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers