Claiming the Dhampir- ARC Review




This book was a nice conclusion to this Trilogy. We finally see Lorna claim all her guys. I was so excited when she finally was able to get Nathan and Elliot. I will say the reveal just makes me want to stay in this world even longer. I don't want it to end. Being able to see how things could be with everyone just felt like a taste. I'd gladly jump back into this world to learn more about the guys or even to see how Lorna grows from here. There was fighting and reveals and just ugh...so much. We meet the fae queens in this book and the king of the underworld himself! 

The spice in this book was ok. I was kinda hoping we were going to get what we were teased with but alas Sara edged us into oblivion. I'd give the spice a 3 out of 5. It was ok. Since the book is short it didn't get too hot and heavy. Overall I give this book a 3. I wanted a little more from this book. It could have been longer considering it was the ending of this series. I will say it has wet my appetite for more! I wouldn't be opposed to jumping into another characters life in this world. It's interesting how the different supernatural races interact with each other and how the vary. I'd recommend this series to anyone looking for paranormal romance with a dash of fantasy thrown in. It is a nice short Trilogy that will leave you wanting more! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?