Forged by Shadows - ARC Review


Wow. I don't know how to feel about that ending. I'm not sure where the author is going to take us from here. I want to learn more about why Wyatt feels the way he does. I mean it has to be more than the obvious because if it isn't then he's just a spoiled brat. Who is the stalker?! What's happened to Nixon?! So many questions! I definitely want to see where this goes from here. Can the group heal from all the revelations that has happened and that is yet to be revealed? This is indeed an interesting group of guys. Dax, Garrett, Axel and Huxley are all unique. Though we get a hefty dose of Garrett and Axel in this part of the book. We also have Avery's best friend Meg. She seems to know more than she's letting on and I'm beginning to wonder how much of a friend she is if she doesn't tell Avery what she knows. The next book is definitely going to be a reckoning. Dax and Huxley almost were after thoughts in the story so I'm hoping we get more of them in the next book. 
    The spice was ok. We had to wait a bit for it but after the wait it was ok. I'd give it a 3 out of 5. Overall I'd give this a 3.5. There was some things that felt a little pointless. I don't know if they will reveal themselves later on but for right now it's kinda meh. I enjoyed the story but some parts felt superfluous. I'd still recommend this book because the mystery behind what is going on is interesting. It kinda reminds you that our parents also have a life outside of what they may show their children sometimes. Unfortunately that life can bleed into things we don't want it to. Good start to this series? Duet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?