Sin and Suffer - Review

  


  This book was full of moments where I ended up yelling at the characters. I definitely liked the first book better than this one. I think that was how I remembered it. The miscommunication between Cleo and Kill was a little ridiculous. It made things very frustrating! Some of the things that became issues (other than the concussion) was due to them not really talking to each other...well Kill. I was definitely ready for things to get going and for them to finally off Kills no good father and brother. I would have loved this more if things were resolved and then we got to see how the change that happens at the end of the book took place over time. I will say that I  was sad at the end when we lost the people that we did. They managed to worm their way into my heart, so losing them was felt. It was very gratifying to see how things managed to work out. Though once we found out all the plans that he was making it almost made sense.
    The spice in this book was ok. Most of the time poor Kill was hurt and I was concerned he would fall out! Though the connection between these two was hot. I'd give it a 3 out of 5. Overall, I'd give this book a 3 out of 5 as well. I think it was ok and I mainly finished it because I wanted to see how things ended for these two. I'd think if you already like this type of book then you will enjoy it. The first book was definitely the hook! I'd recommend this to anyone who likes M/C books and found family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?