Fed by Fear - ARC Review
This was an interesting read. I did not know where it was going to take me. I can tell you, one thousand percent, it took me to the dark side and asked me if I liked it. Whew this one was made for the monster loving readers. The readers who ask, why can't the FMC be just as dark if not darker than the leading male characters. How scary will I like this. Yeah, we went there with this one. I really liked how it felt like a slasher from the early 2000's while I was reading it. Then when everything was revealed, I was a little surprised but at the same time, I wasn't. We knew something was up with Githany from the moment she tells us the story of her childhood. Then to get the reveal, it was kinda an ah hah moment. It was a dark moment but it definitely made sense. It was kinda surprising that no one else put 2 and 2 together honestly.
The spice in this book was wild. It was going from almost the beginning when we met the guys til the end. This one will definitely test some people's boundaries but it was still quite spicy. 5 out of 5 on the spice scale. Overall, I think this is perfect as a seasonal read. It will definitely get you into the spooky vibes. If you like your FMCs dark and your monsters even darker then this is definitely a book you will want to pick up!

Comments
Post a Comment