Rejection - Review


 This book was a little slow. It felt like an interlude. Like this is just the build up to more. I almost feel like this could have been a cliff note to us going into the next book honestly. I don't know. I know that there was a lot of growth that happened with some of the characters. Mainly with Kingston and Sunday. They really needed to repair the relationship that was so badly damaged. Once they did it seemed like they were locked in. Of course now, all of the guys are pretty much locked in minus one. I don't think I even have to mention which one. We also get a little bit more into what is going on behind the scenes. Who Caleb is working with/for and how all the adults who are in the know have interacted with Sunday. I will say that I am very interested in seeing where things go from here. The irrational fear of that one thing happening and all the precautions that everyone takes, only for it to actually happen was nearly comical. Then the betrayal that happened was actually very obvious. I know that this person was up to something rather early on. They were just giving slime ball so, I'm glad that they were exposed. It's going to be very interesting to see where things go from here with all the reveals that happened at the end of this book.

The spice was doing it's thing. We had Sunday go through multiple heats in this book and the guys were there to help her through them. So it was definitely getting hot in-between these pages. I would give the spice a 4 out of 5. Overall, I just wanted more from this book overall. It felt like the important moments were kinda spaced out a lot and so it made the dips inbetween feel longer than they should have. However, I am still interested in seeing where everything goes from here! I would recommend this to those who just have to see it through and who don't mind the why choose. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Breaks Me - Review

Heat For Hire- Review

Impure Intentions - Review