Lucky Number Seven

  



 I love omegaverse books. When I discovered this genre it was like the fix I didn't even know I needed!! I discovered it as a possessive, alpha man who needed his Omega woman. Usually very focused on knocking her up. Lots of biting and posturing. Loved it!! The man always had something to learn, usually that strength didn't get you everything and the woman usually came into her power. Whether it was sexually or mentally or even better, both! Recently, I've seen things trending to Reverse Harem omegaverse books. Now yall know I love a good reverse Harem book, but within the omegaverse world...it seems kinda weird. It defeats the purpose of what omegaverse is. Now I'm bringing up this topic in relation to this book but I've felt this way about other books like this as well. Now to start the actual review so you know where I'm coming from.
       I didn't like this book. It was all sex with no plot. Too many alphas in a pack with no reasoning. The first book in a series should set the ground work for the others and if this was doing that then I don't really want to read the rest. If you're looking for a quick read with lots of sex then this is definitely the book or series for you. I'm not bashing that need at all because I go through the moods when that's all I want to read, but it's usually fleeting. My need for a storyline usually wins out later. I'm not sure if the other books open up the world more but it seems like it'll just be focusing on Karissa, the FMC, learning more about the men individually while still being with all of them. 
       I wouldn't recommend this book to others unless they told me that they were looking for a quickie with no plot. The spice wasn't really there. Sure there is lots of sex but it's not spicy. They're just doing it. Overall I give this boom a 1.5 out of 5. Just really didn't do it for me.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers