Family Secrets

   



  This book was just what I needed!! I felt myself going into a slump until I saw this book on my TBR. It wasn't too long and had an interesting blurb. And man, was thus the perfect choice!! This book was funny, fast paced and had the perfect amount of steam!! The plot works to fulfill a series while also allowing this first book to stand alone AND be an introduction. I almost couldn't put this one down!! I love it when I pick up and book and don't want to put it down. I felt invested in whether or not these two got together and I had strong emotes about the not so good people in their lives. There is so much more that can be added to this world and i feel like each book after is just going to build and expand on the previous one. 
      I would recommend this book to others. It might be awhile before I circle back to the second book but I enjoyed this one. The spice was perfect!! Spicy but it didn't flame the pages with how hot it was and it didn't feel like a sex scene just to have a sex scene. Everything felt natural. I'd say the spice was about a 3.5 out of 5. Overall I'd give this book a 3.5 out of 5. There are a few things that could have made it even more outstanding but I still very much enjoyed this read!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers