Angels, Demons and Vampires!! Oh My!!




  I have so many questions regarding this book!! There are so many things left open!! Fair warning this is a spoiler review. Lilith, does not know who her father is until the end when she gets her memories back....she has brothers....are they also demons whose memories were taken? If not what happened to their dad since, I believe they're older than she is. Did no one notice the cat not aging? Lilith is 20+ years old and most cats don't live that long.. so no one thought it strange that the cat was always ok? The fact that in the test they almost called her Mother.... I'm speechless. I'm here for this Harem though and can't wait til she has Kai and Blaise. 
        I enjoyed this book even though the beginning was very slow. The second half of the book is where all the action happens... literally. She finally gets with atleast Thaddeus and then with Aziel. I'm interested to learn more about what happened that she was killed and reborn. What's the prophecy? What about daddy dearest and if course officially bringing the other guys fully into her Harem. There was some spice in the book but it didn't pack the ummph for me. I'm not sure what was missing but it didn't feel spicy and hot. Like i didn't feel like I might need to take a trip to my underwear drawer after our during the sex scenes. They were ok. I guess they kinda felt rushed like the author wanted to get it over with and go back to the story. I'm hoping there is more and it's better in the next book!!
      Overall I'd give this book a 3 out of 5. Like i stated before the beginning is a little slow but it does pick up in the middle. I wish the beginning had more punch to it. The spice was definitely a 2.5 out of 5. It's there but there wasn't much. We were teased a lot for it to feel rushed and like everyone involved just wanted it to be over... and it didn't feel very romantic. I'm on the fence about recommending this.... it's not bad but it's definitely an opener to more hopefully. Depending on book 2, that'll tell me if I'll let someone know to get this series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Furry?

End of The Month Wrap Up- September '23

The Cliffiest of Cliff Hangers